ADHIPARASAKTHI CHARITABLE MEDICAL EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL TRUST
The Teachings of H.H. lay stress repeatedly on one factor- Service to mankind as service to Mankind is service to God.The above Trust founded by H.H in 1978 with the prime objective to spread spiritually and render social and commonly services irrespective of caste, creed, community and religion. His objective is to carry spirituality to doorsteps of common man so that the human race as a whole is elevated. Charitable activities are undertaken at all festivals and conferences held by the Trust .
In 1989 His Holiness Bangaru Adigalar founded the women’s Trust. It plays a major role in all Spirtual activities of the Siddhar Peedam
SERVICES RENDERED BY THE TRUST
- Aid Appliances to the Handicapped.
- Relief to victims of natural calamites like flood, drought, fire etc., during such disasters, round the clock medical assistance is also provided.
- Charitable Homes for the Handicapped, Orphans and Aged.
- Free marriages for the poor.
- Free distribution of plough, sprayer, ploughing bulls, pumping apparatus to farmers
- Renovating dilapidated temples
- Distributing food and clothing to families affected by ravages of nature
- Donating books and clothing to poor children
- Giving crutches and other help to the handicapped
- Assisting poor farmers and artisans with implements
- Running crèches and orphanages for children and homes for the aged.
- Performing last rites in ceremonial manner for orphans and weaker sections and providing spectacles to poor.
- Free food (Prasadam) is served to all devotees visiting the Siddhar Peedam in the noon and also food is served free for lakhs and lakhs of people during festival days.